Using a combined programme of OMEX Zinc 70, Bio 20 and DP98 with ensure a quality, high yielding crop.
Regular applications of Zinc 70 will promote growth hormone production, which along with increased root biomass from Bio 20 helps the agave plant reach it’s optimal yield. DP98 acts as a root stimulant and health promoter.
Why is Zinc important?
Zinc is involved in the formation and activation of hormones that regulate root development, water uptake, flowering and fruit set. In addition, Zinc plays a major role in the structure and function of the integumentary system, affecting skin elasticity, wound healing and disease suppression.
Deficiency affects fertility, seed production and growth regulation, resulting in stunted growth. Zinc deficiency also impacts on the absorption of water and nutrients from soil, resulting in growth and yield reduction in the plant. Zinc is also known to play a key role in plant disease defence mechanisms.
What is Bio 20?
Bio 20 is a powerful foliar feed, containing all elements and a seaweed based biostimulant (20%N 20%P 20%K + Micros + 28% seaweed extract).
Bio 20 Benefits:
- Increases root mass and reduces stress
- Apply early in the crop cycle
- Especially effective on seedlings and transplanted crops for improved establishment
- Contains EBA Technology = Enhanced Bio-Availability
- Promotes root and top growth
- In short-term crops Bio 20 accelerates growth with multiple applications
- In slower growing crops Bio 20 enhances colour and overall health
- Boosts canopy on field scale crops
- In stressed or checked growth it promotes vigour and helps to prevent leaf drop
Why use DP98?
DP98 is a combined nutritional support and plant health promoter, delivering active Phosphorous essential for root and shoot development.
- Rooting effect
- Induction of resistance
- Better movement and absorption of systemic molecules
- Can be mixed with fungicides
- Promotes a better photosynthetic response in plants
- Promotes the accumulation of sugars in plants
- Plant health
- More roots
- Better filling of grains and stems
- Increased Productivity