ZiBo is a highly concentrated foliar fertiliser containing pure zinc and boron formulated as a liquid suspension.
Zinc and Boron are key elements in plant metabolism and have many functions.
• Formation and modulation of enzymes, which are critical at germination and early root and shoot development.
• Important in converting amino acids into protein essential during periods of rapid tissue growth.
• Deficient plants display stunted growth associated with distorted auxin production.
• Helps to maintain membrane permeability, thus improving stress tolerance.
• Along with zinc, boron is involved with synthesis of cell wall material and transport of sugars.
• Boron deficiency is common in soils with pH higher than 6.5
• Pollination is greatly influenced by boron availability.
The ratio of zinc : boron is designed to complement the requirement for both elements especially in crops like coffee and cocoa.
Related Products …
Unique highly concentrated suspension fertilizer containing 140gm per litre each of nitrogen, phosphorous, potassium and calcium.
Foliar fertilizer containing calcium together with nitrogen, magnesium and trace elements plus amino acids
OMEX 3X is a balanced blend of macro and micro-nutrients, designed to support all stages of plant development.
An inorganic suspension fertilizer formulated with ebaTM additives to significantly improve calcium uptake